Tarrington Parish Council
Your Parish council = The closest tier of government to you. The voice of local people.
The parish council currently has a vacancy for a new member.
This vacancy will be filled by co-option at our next council meeting on Monday 9th November. Please contact the Clerk before 6th November if you’re interested in this position: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07925 036852
Parish councils are non-political – when there is a vacancy you can become a member of our Parish Council: You must be:-
- Over 21 and on the electoral register
- A resident of the parish
- Able to attend regular evening meetings
- Have an interest in local issues
- A desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
- Able to represent the views of local people.
*The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses, such as training, are paid for by the Parish Council.