Tarrington Parish Council
Your Parish council = The closest tier of government to you. The voice of local people.
The parish council currently has 2 vacancies for a new members.
Parish councils are non-political – when there is a vacancy you can become a member of our Parish Council: You must be:-
- Over 21 and on the electoral register
- A resident of the parish
- Able to attend regular evening meetings
- Have an interest in local issues
- A desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
- Able to represent the views of local people.
*The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses, such as training, are paid for by the Parish Council.